Your Ad Here

Monday 1 September 2008

Small Fish Cemetery

Over the years ive been keeping many fish in a pond I have and there have been times where I have lost the odd fish either to predators or disease. I like my pet fish and it does hurt me when I lose one for some reason or another and I dont like just flushing them down the toilet. This is for two reasons one it just isn't very nice after you spent your time looking after them and two they are usualy to big to flush away. So ive used a small ruff area of my garden to bury my pet fish in and ive tried to make into a small wildlife garden. It may sound like a strange thing to do but it makes me feel better and its used up an area of the garden that I didnt know what to do with, also its a little more dignified for my pet fish.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

that seems like a great idea
my pet fish just died today
do you know what i can use for a coffin?*rest in peace Hrrrr*(if you think i'm weird who's one with the idea)

Pumpkintastic said...

Yes hi:)

If you loved your pet its not weird at all. You can get little coffins for pets off the internet this link is just a example for you: http://www.petsinparadise.co.uk/acatalog/Coffins.html
There are other websites you can try. Thank you posting on my blog sorry to hear about your pet fish.

Pumpkintastic said...

One more idea if your unable to buy one you can try making one for him out of card board or plywood what ever takes your fancy. Or if you have any fine cloth you can rap him in the fine cloth and bury him in that.

Thanks Again.

Unknown said...

thanks a ton for telling me :)

MatrixMails - Get paid