Your Ad Here

Tuesday 8 July 2008

My Allotment Garden


The picture you will see on the right of this post was my allotment when I had it for the first time, it was shell we say somewhat over grown. Im pleased to say though since then it has improved greatly and is producing crops. Even though it is now producing crops I purposely left some areas wild for wildlife and ive found it works. Ive seen a fair few insects like ladybirds, garden beetles and woodlice. Also ive seen little mammals like field mice, voles and even a mole. We have toads and frogs that like to live around over grown areas where it is shaded and damp, Im even thinking of putting a wildlife pond for them. My allotment continues to improve and I like going to my allotment over the summertime to do little projects on it, I find it very rewarding.

No comments:

MatrixMails - Get paid